Here in this article you’ll get to know the cutting and stitching of simple kurti in the simplest way possible. By this, one can truly understand the procedure or steps to construct a simple kurti. Full brief article along with the step by step explanation of cutting and stitching of simple kurti for the perfect fit.
For Drafting And Marking Pattern: Simple Suit Kurti Drafting Pattern
Step wise we will tell you how to construct a perfect simple kurti for you and your beloved ones.
Cutting Of Simple Kurti :
- After marking first start cutting from the top i.e neck width in a slant manner to shoulder length line.
- Then cut the outer curve of kurti for back sleeves and go to outer mark of drafting.
- Now cut the outer mark till the bottom width lengthwise.
- After that separate the back piece of kurti fabric and fold the two pieces(front and back) again properly.
- Now cut only the front deep curve for front sleeves.
Stitching Of Simple Kurti :
2. Make sleeves and join it to the simple kurti.
3. Darken your kurti fitting line and also transfer it to other side by patting keeping the front piece in fold.
4. Sew the marked fitting line till hip length.
5. Now fold from bottom width of kurti to your required length .
6. After that double fold slits and do temporary machine stitching on them (divide equally at both sides after taking required bottom width).
7. At last do hemming on your bottom width, slits, armhole and neck portion.
8. Your kurti is now ready to wear.