You gone through our posts of “top trending trousers for women” and “types of tops a girl should have“. Now, here is our list of 10 types of jackets and coats every women must own. Considering this your wardrobe will look astonishing. And you will have every type of jacket matching with various tops and trousers, and shine bright in every occasion whether a adventurous travel, party or a business meeting.
Top 10 Types Of Jackets Every Women Must Have In Her Wardrobe :
1. Denim Jackets
The denim jacket is evergreen and classic for a reason – “it always looks cool”. It doesn’t matter if you are wearing a denim jacket with a trouser or skirts or shorts because it always looks funky but still elegant.
2. Classic Trench
This knee length long coat is perfectly suitable for unpredictable in-between-seasons, like end of winter and starting of summer. It makes you look effortlessly stylish and glamourous.
There are many type of coats for women and you all know what is a coat. So without further adieu, lets know and concentrate on various type.
- Over coat – It comes in many styles like victorian, fur neck, double breasted etc etc which includes length of coat too.
- Maxi coat – It is usually long, whether full or ankle length coat. It may or may not have a hood at top.
- Fuzzy/Cuddly/Shearling coat – This coat have fur or faux-fur or mohair and it will make you look like a star. Moreover, it is the best option to wear in winter season.
- Evening coat – This coat, you should wear with your best dresses along with skirts. It may be made up with wool, cashmere, or fancy silk.
- Velvet coat – It’s for the style. This coat doesn’t block cold winds that much but the vintage look in many lengths makes it extraordinary and eye-catchy.
- Quilted Feather coat – Ever watched a football match. Well this coat is somehow similar to the team coach’s coat which is like a sheet of strips of a puffy sponge and then a sewing line. For women, the coat is generally less in length.
- Rain coat – The coat which saves you getting wet in the rain. It has no such style statement but you should own it for the rainy season. 😉
4. Bomber Jackets
If you are looking for a jacket which looks good with your gym clothes but still chic to wear on a date night, then opt for bomber jacket. It comes in almost all type of fabric whether velvet, satin and in every shade you can think of.
5. Leather Jackets
A leather jacket never goes out of style. Wear it while travelling, at metros, at airports, at disc, at office whenever and wherever you want. This easy going stylish outfit is evergreen.
6. Broome Leather Jacket
It a type of leather jacket in which the total length is trimmed.
7. Embellished Jackets
These jackets comes in variety of shapes and sizes and the designing whether embroidery/beads/threads/ etc etc on the fabric is mandatory.
8. Puffer or Parka
It is a type of jacket which prevents you from cold winds and still doesn’t freeze your glamourous look. Girls looks more trendy and cute when they wear puffer or parka.
9. High Waist Jackets
As the name suggests, these are high waist jacket which make you feel good and sexy about yourself. It can be made of any fabric, whether denim, velvet, satin, leather etc etc.
10. Sleeveless Jacket
A jacket with no sleeves. It is stylish and trendy. You can wear it at in-between seasons.