http://tips2survive.com/tag/bob/ After marking and drafting, now we step forward to simple frock cutting and stitching. It is very simple but slightly lengthy as we make sure that you make your simple frock much more better than the ready-made one.
For Marking And Drafting : Marking And Drafting Of Simple Frock
source site So let’s now proceed further for simple frock cutting and stitching :
Simple Frock Cutting :
suhagra 100mg reviews 1. The first step is to start cutting from neck shallow curving then slant line of shoulder width.
2. After that cut outer armhole curving and continue to cut the outer cutting mark from chest till end of bodice length.
3. Now separate back bodice piece and cut the front deep neck curve in front bodice piece.
4. For bottom skirt, cut two piece for front and back part which is equal to bottom skirt length + 2 to 3 inches (sewing seam & folding at bottom). And in width take maximum or as much as you can.
For Inserting Hooks And Loops :
First double fold the extra 1.5 inches fabric for strips at back of bodice pieces. One strip is for inserting hooks which is folded fully and other is for inserting loops which is folded a bit less (so that it goes beneath hooks strip for better finishing).
Then place your hooks strip on loops strip and sew it till your desire length for inserting hooks and loops.
Simple Frock Stitching :
Bodice Stitching :
1. After done with hooks and loops region, now join/sew shoulders matching right to right of front and back bodice pieces.
2. You can insert pleats as per measurements before or after joining shoulders.
4. Now if you are making sleeves then do the drafting and cutting of simple sleeves and cut and sew your sleeves separately. But if you are making it sleeveless then insert bias piping at arm-round like we insert it in neck (section- if you are making simple neck from your kurti directly). Your upper bodice is ready.
Stitching Of Bottom Skirt :
1. First insert pleats in upper part of bottom skirt and after inserting pleats its circumference must be equal to waist circumference. And then insert ribbon for fancy look.
2. After that sew both front and back pieces of bodices to bottom skirt matching right to right. And do press stitching on right side for better finishing.
3. Now make two waist belts from remaining fabric by sewing it on wrong side and take it out to right side. Do press stitching on it too.
4. Then sew a designer belt on bodice and bottom skirt matching line (at center) and both waist belts at center of joining of bodice and bottom skirt on right side (sew belts at opposite ends).
5. After that mark fitting measurements again and do fitting stitching from sides taking the waist belts inside on wrong side(do not sew waist belts while fitting stitching).
This is step-wise procedure of simple frock cutting and stitching. And your simple frock is ready to wear.